Happy Tuesday to everyone and welcome to yet another marvelous Daily Noontime! Here are today’s headlines and news that you’ll need to know, as well as video of the day!
* The NFL and NCAA are teaming up to warn players of “pitfalls,” which certainly sounds interesting, right?
* It is official according to sources that UConn’s Kemba Walker will forgo his final season and enter the NBA Draft.
* The Miami Heat have earned the number two spot in the Eastern Conference and yes, LeBron James dominated once again on Monday.
* While the Boston Celtics continue to struggle and limp their way into the playoffs, Doc Rivers will make sure to rest his players before the playoffs begin.
* Once again, when everyone in Boston thought their beloved Red Sox were OK, well… they are certainly not… OK!
Games to Watch:
* Texas at Detroit (MLB) – 1:05pm eastern
* Baltimore at New York Yankees (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Tampa Bay at Boston (MLB) – 7:10pm eastern
* Chicago at New York Knicks (NBA) – 8:00pm eastern
* San Antonio at Los Angles Lakers (NBA) – 10:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
The documentary on Tom Brady airs on Tuesday, but are you excited to see him cry?