Good Friday to all, and welcome into yet another tremendous rendition of the Daily Noontime! Here’s some headlines, and news to jump-start the day!
* Matt Ryan tossed three touchdowns on Thursday against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Thursday, which helped the Atlanta Falcons win their ninth game of the season, 41-14.
* According to reports — former Dallas Cowboy and current Chicago Bears wide receiver Sam Hurd is expected to face drug charges1000 pounds of marijuana per week.
* After losing to the Falcons on Thursday, Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew expressed that this particular game was “embarrassing.”
* According to an article from the Denver Post, Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow has apparently inspired office workers and bosses to be a tad bit nicer these days.
* The Chicago Cubs are heating up their interest in pursuing former Milwaukee Brewers first baseman Prince Fielder.
* NHL.com has confirmed that Philadelphia Flyers defensemen Chris Pronger is expected to be out for the remainder of the season, as well as the playoffs too.
Games to Watch:
* Toronto at Buffalo (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
* Dallas at New Jersey (NHL) – 8:00pm eastern
* Anaheim at Chicago (NHL) – 8:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Here’s another stupendous video about Tim Tebow, enjoy!