Good Morning everyone and welcome to yet another Friday edition of the Daily Noontime! It’s the weekend, which is awesome news, but in the meantime here’s the latest headlines!
* Did former New England Patriots linebacker Tedy Bruschi go too far with his comments about wide receiver Chad Ochocinco? Well, who knows, but some believe Ochocinco needs to stop tweeting and starting focusing.
* According to the NFL, they want stadium security to ramp up the “pat-downs,” so no more incidents occur this season.
* The Tampa Bay Rays earned an important win on Thursday, as they defeated the Boston Red Sox and are now within a three games of the American League Wild Card.
* The LSU Tigers took care of business against SEC foe Mississippi State on Thursday, as their defense clobbered the Bulldogs offense.
* According to various reports, the NBA players union and owners have officially declared “unity,” which is certainly a sign that possibly the Lockout will be coming to an end soon.
* While the NBA Lockout continues, the league’s referees agreed to a new five-year deal.
Games to Watch:
* St. Louis at Philadelphia (NFL) – 7:05pm eastern
* New York Yankees at Toronto (MLB) – 7:07pm eastern
* Tampa Bay at Boston (MLB) – 7:10pm eastern
* #4 Boise State at Toledo (NCAA Football) – 8:00pm eastern
* San Francisco at Colorado (MLB) – 8:10pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Due to all the talk surrounding Chad Ochocinco, here’s a compilation of his best NFL moments!