Due to a crazy morning in the sports world, Noontime Sports thought today, we would bring you our “Daily Noontime” in the afternoon! For those on the east coast, have a great afternoon and those in the west, good morning!
* New England Patriots quarterback, Tom Brady has yet to reach an agreement on a new contract, but will he before the season begins this Sunday? Also, receiver Randy Moss wants a new contract too, as well as is starting to pout!
* Sorry USC fans, but the former Trojans running back Reggie Bush will be stripped of his Heisman Trophy.
* New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez makes it 14 seasons in a row of 100 RBI’s.
* Chicago’s Wrigley Field roof bleacher’s attendance to games are not good, plus economy takes toll on sales.
* Boise State beat Virginia Tech on Monday, so now the BCS talks have begun! Good Grief!
Games to Watch:
*Brazil at Argentina (FIBA) (2:00pm eastern)
*Tampa Bay at Boston (MLB) (7:10pm eastern)
*Cincinnati at Colorado (MLB) (8:40pm eastern)
Video of the Day:
How about a good music song, such as Katy Perry‘s “Teenage Dream,” but instead, a spoof about YOUTUBE?