Daily Noontime – September 9, 2010
A good morning to everyone and might we add, Happy Rosh Hashanah too! Here is your Daily Noontime, have a wonderful day and we will be back tomorrow to finish off this short work week!
* Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby apparently can do more than just score goals, but also, hit home runs too!
* Orlando Magic’s Dwight Howard helps an elderly woman cross off an item on her “bucket list.”
* What NFL fans need to know about the latest labor plans for the 2011 season.
* Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre has officially decided it was time to lash out at the media in regards to his retirement coverage.
* New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is close to a new contract, but not too close!
* Did you listen to the CanAm League‘s first playoff game last night? Here is the recap to the Brockton Rox-Pittsfield Colonials game.
* USA Today has made their Super Bowl predictions and division winners for the 2010 season.
Games to Watch:
* Russia at United States (FIBA) – 11:00am eastern
* Cincinnati at Colorado (MLB) – 3:10pm eastern
* St. Louis at Atlanta (MLB) – 7:10pm eastern
* #21 Auburn at Mississippi State (NCAA FB) – 7:30pm eastern
* Minnesota at New Orleans (NFL) – 8:30pm eastern
Video of the Day: