Daily Noontime – September 14, 2010
Good Tuesday to everyone. It is the 2010 Primaries today in Massachusetts, which means, Noontime Sports urges everyone to go out to the polls to vote! Every vote counts. Also, don’t forget to check out our Daily Noontime for Tuesday September, 14, 2010. Have a wonderful day!
* Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chad Ochocino decided after leaving the game at halftime on Sunday to host Monday Night Raw!
* It seemed that on Sunday, one mascot was extra hungry not just for food, but instead for a cheerleader.
* Mexican sports reporter Ines Sainz accepted an apology from Jets owner Woody Johnson for “sex harass flap.”
* Rafael Nadal won the U.S. Open… is this a big deal to you?
* Are the Tampa Bay Rays for real? Maybe, especially since they beat the New York Yankees on Monday in a classic, which took 11 innings.
Games to Watch:
* New York at Tampa Bay (MLB) – 7:10pm eastern
* Detroit at Texas (MLB) – 8:05pm eastern
* Minnesota at Chicago White Sox (MLB) – 8:10pm eastern
* Boston at Seattle (MLB) – 10:10pm eastern
Video of the Day:
In honor of the 2010 primaries, Noontime Sports has decided to get your day started with some T-Pain featuring President Obama. Enjoy!