Good morning to everyone and hopefully everyone is off to a great Thursday in the world. Here is our Daily Noontime for Thursday September 16, 2010, have a wonderful day everyone!
* In case you didn’t know, Noontime Sports was in Pittsfield, Massachusetts at Wahconah Park on Tuesday and Wednesday covering the 2010 CanAm League Championship series between the Pittsfield Colonials and Quebec Capitales. Here is the latest story from Wednesday’s game.
* Reggie Bush‘s Heisman Trophy replacement winner will not be re-awarded, especially not to Vince Young.
* Philadelphia Eagles fans should get excited because backup quarterback Michael Vick maybe starting his first game in the NFL since he was with the Atlanta Falcons.
* Could the Boston Red Sox catch the New York Yankees or Tampa Bay Rays? It is possible!
* Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator Jason Garrett admits it was his fault when running back Tashard Choice fumbled the ball to end the first half of play against the Washington Redskins, 10-0.
* Former Los Angles Lakers forward, Adam Morrison is reportedly working out with the Boston Celtics. Is this a good or bad move?
* New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has called out his own fans and compares them to the New York Jets faithful.
* Green Bay Packers linebacker A.J. Hawk wants out of Wisconsin. Will he be traded? Only time will tell!
Games to Watch:
* Cincinnati at North Carolina State (NCAA FB) – 7:30pm eastern
* Minnesota at Chicago White Sox (MLB) – 8:10pm eastern
* San Diego at St. Louis (MLB) – 8:15pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Are you excited for Sunday’s Jets-Patriots game? This video will get both fans even more anxious for kickoff.