It is another day of the week, Tuesday to be exact, but Noontime Sports has your daily sports needs covered, so do not worry! Here is our Daily Noontime for September 21, 2010, have a marvelous day everyone!
* It was a wild finish in San Francisco, but the New Orleans Saints prevailed by a Garrett Hartley field goal, 25-22. Does this finish sound familiar or ring a bell to all Saints fans?
* Michael Vick is fine with head coach Andy Reid‘s decision to start Kevin Kolb against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
* The New York Yankees have officially unveiled another plaque in centerfield, which honors the “Boss,” George Steinbrenner.
* Denver Broncos receiver Kenny McKinley is reported dead in an apparent suicide.
* Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin has made it clear that possibly Charlie Batch could be their starting quarterback in week 3, since Dennis Dixon hurt his knee in his teams win against the Titans on Sunday.
* New York Jets receiver Braylon Edwards was arrested for DWI in Manhattan.
* After LeBron James left Cleveland, Cavaliers point guard Mo Williams admitted he was depressed and considered quitting.
* Los Angles Dodgers skipper, a.k.a. the manager, Joe Torre, has not ruled out managing the New York Mets in 2011.
Games to Watch:
* New Jersey at Philadelphia (NHL) – 7:00pm
* Tampa Bay at New York Yankees (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Atlanta at Philadelphia (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
Video of the Day:
While the reports have come out about Jets receiver Braylon Edwards for being arrested, any possibility he did this dance in front of the New York police?