Happy Hump Day! Wednesday is the day and it is September 22, 2010. Hard to believe, we are seven days away from October, so start thinking about what would be a great Halloween costume. In the meantime, enjoy the day and here is your Daily Noontime!
* Congratulations to all Minnesota Twins fans, your team is headed to the 2010 MLB playoffs.
* A meditation is scheduled for Friday September 24, 2010 for Frank McCourt and his wife, Jamie, due to both individuals believing they own the Los Angles Dodgers. Hopefully this divorce and issue can be settled soon!
* Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak admitted that the Dallas Cowboys are better than their 0-2 record, in fact, he claims they are “They’re two plays away from being 2-0.”
* Joe Torre may not be the next manager for the New York Mets, but apparently his interest has upset Jerry Manuel.
* Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Roy “Doc” Halladay earned his 20th victory of the season on Tuesday.
* Philadelphia Eagles have named Michael Vick the starting quarterback. Good or bad decision?
* Boston Bruins fans should get excited because the second overall pick of the 2010 NHL draft, Tyler Seguin should expect some playing time either on Wednesday or Thursday during their exhibition schedule.
* Denver Nuggets forward Carmelo Anthony has admitted he would be interested in being traded to New York or Chicago.
Games to Watch:
* Detroit at Pittsburgh (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Tampa Bay at New York Yankees (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Atlanta at Philadelphia (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Boston at Montreal (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
So Katy Perry appeared on Sesame Street to sing with Elmo?