Daily Noontime – September 30, 2010
Happy Thursday everyone and welcome to the final day of September 2010. The weekend is almost here, so let’s work somewhat hard today and then enjoy tomorrow. In the meantime, here is your Daily Noontime for Thursday September 30, 2010.
* Washington Redskins quarterback Donovan McNabb is expecting cheers on Sunday when he takes the field, not boos, but will he get what he wants? It is Philadelphia remember, they boo Santa Clause!
* San Francisco Giants fans Director of Ticket Sales Russ Stanley is in the process of quadrupling ticket prices for the cheap seats.
* San Diego Chargers are again going to be faced with another television blackout unless 7,000 tickets are sold.
* Chad OchoCinco now has his own cereal, OchoCincO’s, but unfortunately, there is a number on the box that is supposed to support an organization, although instead it is a number for a phone sex line.
* LeBron James apparently has explained that race may have been a factor in his decision to move from Ohio down to Florida.
* MLB is planning to start Game 3 of the 2010 World Series much earlier than usual, as the first pitch is scheduled to be thrown at 6:55pm eastern time.
* Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger admitted in a text message to Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis that he wishes he could play Sunday.
Games to Watch:
* Arizona at San Francisco (MLB) – 3:45pm eastern
* Chicago Cubs at San Diego (MLB) – 6:35pm eastern
* Buffalo at Montreal (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
* Texas A&M at Oklahoma State (NCAA FB) – 7:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
If this is the real commercial for OchoCincO’s, I may reconsider that for breakfast and just stick with Cheerios!