It is officially a Tuesday here in America, which means it is just another day for a Daily Noontime on Tuesday October 5, 2010! Have a great day and enjoy our Daily Noontime.
* The New England Patriots should thank their defense and special teams who helped in their third win of the season against the Miami Dolphins.
* Josh Hamilton who was drafted by the Tampa Bay Rays, but now plays for the Texas Rangers is very excited for the playoffs to begin.
* Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick expects to return in 1-2 weeks, despite suffering a rib injury this past Sunday.
* Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is officially back, but so is his former target, Santonio Holmes with the New York Jets.
* NHL veteran Bill Guerin is still looking for a team, especially since he was released by the Philadelphia Flyers.
* Former Chicago Bears head coach Mike Ditka explained why quarterback Jay Cutler needs to get rid of the ball and not get sacked.
* Kobe Bryant explained that he is happy to see the Miami Heat are receiving a lot of media attention.
Games to Watch:
* Boston at HC Bili Tygri Liberec (NHL) – 1:00pm eastern
* Detroit at Miami (NBA) – 7:30pm eastern
* Troy at Middle Tennessee (NCAA) – 8:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Tonight marks the official start for the Miami Heat who will host the Detroit Pistons. While it is only an exhibition game, Kobe Bryant admits in this video that he could beat LeBron James in a 1-on-1 game of basketball.