Daily Noontime – October 19, 2010
Good morning to everyone! It is Tuesday October 19, 2010 and it is going to be a great day! Here is your Daily Noontime for the day and remember to keep it here with Noontime Sports.
* Texas Rangers Cliff Lee pitched lights out against the New York Yankees on Monday to help his team take a 2-1 lead in the American League Championship Series.
* The Tennessee Titans defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars, 30-3, but Kerry Collins and Trent Edwards were forced to fill in for the two starting quarterbacks that were knocked out of the game.
* The NFL will most likely come down hard on players such as James Harrison and Brandon Meriweather for their violent hits.
* New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady spent some time with his 3-year old son, but did not wear a helmet when they were off scootering and biking around Boston. Shouldn’t he be setting a better example for his son?
* Did the former New England Patriots linebacker Junior Seau fall asleep at the wheel of his car?
* The NBA has not changed any rules in regards to technical fouls, which could be a problem for many players once the season tips off next week.
* The NHL is waiting to hear if the Phoenix Coyotes will have a new manager by December 31 or if the team will relocate.
Games to Watch:
* Philadelphia at San Francisco (MLB Playoffs) – 4:19pm eastern
* Boston at Washington (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
* Texas at New York Yankees (MLB Playoffs) – 8:07pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Here is Dallas Cowboys song, which possibly should be played to help the team climb out of the NFC East basement!