It is indeed another day in paradise. October 26, 2010, and it is now time for the one and only, Daily Noontime!
* The Dallas Cowboys fell to [1-5] on the season, after losing to the New York Giants on Monday, 41-35. Although the loss may not seem to be the issue because quarterback Tony Romo has a broken collarbone.
* With Romo sidelined with an injury, former Detroit Lions quarterback Jon Kitna will be the brand new signal caller for the Dallas Cowboys.
* The Boston Celtics and Miami Heat kick off the 2010-2011 season on Tuesday and this game is probably the most “anticipated” opening matchup.
* Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress will be fined by the NFL for making comments about the officials.
* Quarterback Brett Favre may possibly be done for quite some time due to suffering an ankle injury against his former team, the Green Bay Packers on Sunday.
* The NCAA is in the process of tackling agent issues in college football, which could lead to future problems if certain players were to head to the NFL.
* David Beckham has announced that he will play out the remainder of his contract with the Los Angles Galaxy in 2011.
Games to Watch:
* Buffalo at Philadelphia (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Miami at Boston (NBA) – 7:30pm eastern
* Louisiana Tech at #3 Boise State (NCAA FB) – 8:00pm eastern
* Phoenix at Portland (NBA) – 10:00pm eastern
* Houston at L.A. Lakers (NBA) – 10:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
In honor of the NBA season beginning today, LeBron James makes an appearance on our video of the day!