Daily Noontime – November 1, 2010
Welcome to a brand new month on Noontime Sports! It is Monday November 1, 2010 and it is time to start off the day with our Daily Noontime! Have a fantastic morning, afternoon and evening.
* The New England Patriots earned their sixth victory of the season on Sunday, as they beat the Minnesota Vikings, 28-18.
* Vikings quarterback Brett Favre suffered another injury against the Patriots, but now the question is what does head coach Brad Childress do now?
* Dallas Cowboys owner, Jerry Jones is dumbfounded following his teams sixth loss of the season Sunday and has seemed to admit defeat.
* If you still are thinking about Halloween, check this article out about the New Orleans Saints fans.
* Boston Celtics guard Rajon Rondo has decided to forgo wearing a headband this season thus far.
* The San Francisco Giants are one game away from earning their first World Series victory in the Bay Area.
* Auburn and Oregon have swapped spots in the BCS standings following another exciting weekend of college football.
* LeBron James has admitted that if he were to have done his decision process again, it would have been different from the one he did this past summer.
Games to Watch:
* Chicago at New York Rangers (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* San Francisco at Texas (MLB – World Series) – 7:57pm eastern
* Portland at Chicago (NBA) – 8:00pm eastern
* Houston at Indianapolis (NFL) – 8:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Will Ferrell spoke with ESPN reporter, Erin Andrews on the set of College Game Day on Saturday to discuss his picks for the day.