Daily Noontime – November 4, 2010
What a lucky blog this is going to be because instead of just the morning stories, we will look at some of the big news for the afternoon and evening too!
* Boston Celtics forward Paul Pierce earned his 20,000th point on Wednesday in an overtime win against the Milwaukee Bucks.
* Now that the Tennessee Titans have wide receiver Randy Moss, exactly how much longer should NFL fans expect him to remain in the league? Here is a possible answer!
* Will Derek Jeter remain a member of the New York Yankees in 2011?
* Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Sidney Rice is back in the fold, as he returned to practice on Wednesday.
* How much longer will Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler remain in the “Windy City?” Could he be the new quarterback in Washington?
* While the San Francisco Giants fans celebrated a World Series victory, Aubrey Huff shared his “rally thong” to the joyful crowd.
* During the World Series, the MLB, San Francisco Giants and Texas Rangers honored veterans.
* Philadelphia Eagles Ernie Simms was fined $50,000 for an unnecessary hit against the Titans.
Games to Watch:
* New York Rangers at Philadelphia (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Columbus at Atlanta (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Georgia Tech at #22 Virginia Tech (NCAA FB) – 7:30pm eastern
* New York Knicks at Chicago (NBA) – 8:00pm eastern
* Oklahoma City at Portland (NBA) – 10:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Can someone please teach me how to “Dougie” like John Wall?