Daily Noontime – November 10, 2010
Well, it is officially Wednesday, “hump day” and here is our Daily Noontime for November 10, 2010, have a fantastic day!
* New England Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker is still having issues with his reconstructed knee.
* Is Washington Redskins quarterback Donovan McNabb dealing with racial issues again in the nations capital?
* Despite a Miami Heat 22 point lead, plus LeBron James‘s triple-double, the Utah Jazz rallied to beat South Beach’s finest.
* The New Orleans Hornets are hot and off to a great start. The team is 7-0 and now the question is, does Chris Paul want to stick around?
* New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter won another gold glove, but who else was in the running?
* The Indiana Pacers scored 54 points in the third quarter and finished the game with 144 points in their win against the Denver Nuggets.
Games to Watch:
* Utah at Orlando (NBA) – 7:00pm eastern
* Buffalo at New Jersey (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Boston at Pittsburgh (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Dallas at Memphis (NBA) – 8:00pm eastern
* L.A. Clippers at San Antonio (NBA) – 9:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Now that Conan O’Brien is back to his original late night television, we thought, why not give him some Noontime Sports love!