Daily Noontime – November 11, 2010
Happy Thursday everyone, but also, lets all take a moment to honor those brave men and women who have served or continue to serve to protect the United States of America. Today is Veterans Day, so make sure to take a moment to say thank you! In the meantime, here is our Daily Noontime for November 11, 2010!
* The New York Yankees are very serious about acquiring Texas Rangers pitcher Cliff Lee, so will he end up in pinstripes come April 2011?
* The Yankees are still focused on resigning shortstop Derek Jeter, which is becoming still a major issue on their part.
* Will the Tennessee Titans be able to contain the unruly behavior of wide receiver Randy Moss for the rest of the season?
* With Jason Garrett at the helm for the Dallas Cowboys, shouldn’t the New York Giants be a little concerned?
* The Boston Bruins rallied against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday, scoring five goals in 20 minutes to earn their eighth win of the season.
* Despite all the allegations, rumors and news, quarterback Cam Newton of Auburn will suit up and play against the University of Georgia on Saturday.
* Former New England Patriot running back Dave Meggett was sentenced to 30-years behind bars.
Games to Watch:
* Montreal at Boston (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Tampa Bay at Washington (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Pittsburgh at UConn (NCAA FB) – 7:30pm eastern
* Boston at Miami (NBA) – 8:00pm eastern
* Baltimore at Atlanta (NFL) – 8:20pm eastern
* LA Lakers at Denver (NBA) – 10:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
The Boston Bruins have been a lot of fun to watch this season and tonight they face one of their biggest rivals, Montreal. Here is a video to get everyone extra excited for this regular season tilt.