Daily Noontime – November 16, 2010
Hello and good morning to everyone! It is a brand new day, Tuesday to be exact and it is officially time for the Daily Noontime, so enjoy and have an awesome day!
* Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick threw for six touchdowns in his teams win against the Washington Redskins on Monday, 59-28.
* Kansas City Chiefs head coach Todd Haley apologized for acting like a “sore loser” in his teams loss on Sunday.
* Former Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens is back to bashing and mocking his former quarterback, Donovan McNabb.
* Dallas Cowboys running back Marion Barber was fined for violating the teams dress code.
* Attention gamers … MLB 2k11 will most likely feature Philadelphia Phillies pitcher, Roy “Doc” Halladay.
* John Wall is hurt, so that should pave the way for Gilbert Arenas to start for the Washington Wizards.
* NHL vice president Colin Campbell apparently sent an email in 2007 and called Boston Bruins center Marc Savard a “little fake artist.”
Games to Watch:
* Philadelphia at Montreal (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
*L.A. Lakers at Milwaukee (NBA) – 8:00pm eastern
* Chicago at Houston (NBA) 8:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Did you watch Monday Night Football? If not, check out these other great Michael Vick moments in college and professional football.