It is a brand new week, as week, as well as a special one too. This week … Thanksgiving, so we’ll get you excited for Turkey day starting today on the Daily Noontime for Monday November 22, 2010.
* It was an epic showdown between the Patriots and Colts on Sunday and James Sanders was the man who saved the day.
* After the Colts loss, Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback David Garrard seemed rather happy because his team is currently tied in first place in the AFC South.
* Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison wants the NFL to come down hard on Oakland Raiders defensive end, Richard Seymour.
* Could the Dallas Cowboys see their starting quarterback Tony Romo return before the season is over?
* More is continuing to occur in regards to Brett Favre‘s off the field incident in New York in 2008.
* Jimmy Johnson won his fifth NASCAR title in a row, which is impressive.
Games to Watch:
* Boston at Atlanta (NBA) – 7:00pm eastern
* Montreal at Philadelphia (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Orlando at San Antonio (NBA) – 8:30pm eastern
* Denver at San Diego (NFL) – 8:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
If Patriots running back Danny Woodhead can score in real life, then what about in a video game?