It is an early Noontime Sports morning, but why not kick it off right with the Daily Noontime, right? Here are some of the stories you need to know to start off your day, so without further ado, here is our Daily Noontime for Tuesday December 14, 2010.
* It was a wild Monday Night Football win for the Baltimore Ravens, who defeated the Houston Texans, but cornerback Josh Wilson saved the day to allow for his team to preserve the win.
* Now that Cliff Lee is back with his former club, the Philadelphia Phillies, a team, which lost to the New York Yankees during the 2009 World Series, so with all that being said, will he regret his decision?
* The Dallas Mavericks streak of 12-games has been brought to a stop, as the Milwaukee Bucks defeated them, 103-99.
* Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre had his 297-game streak brought to an end on Monday, as he was sidelined during a rather bad loss to the New York Giants. Is this the end for Favre and the NFL? Most likely.
* The Miami Heat are finally playing up to their potential, as they earned win number nine on their current win streak, as well as defeated the New Orleans Hornets. How many more wins can they add on? 10? 11? 12? 40?
* Now that the Detroit Lions have earned their third win on the season, head coach Jim Schwartz wants to win a game on the road and end their 26-game losing streak, but can they do that against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Time will only tell.
Games to Watch:
* L.A. Lakers at Washington (NBA) – 7:0opm eastern
* Pittsburgh at Philadelphia (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Toronto at Edmonton (NHL) 9:00pm eastern
* Orlando at Denver (NBA) – 9:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
This is not a fun thing to do at the work place!