Daily Noontime – January 4, 2011
Good Tuesday to everyone and welcome to yet another day of 2011! Today is going to be probably another wonderful, amazing… um… well… good day! Anyways, here is your Daily Noontime for Tuesday January 4, 2011!
* The Stanford University Cardinals won the Orange Bowl on Monday, but neither quarterback Andrew Luck or head coach Jim Harbaugh had something to add after the game about going to the NFL.
* Would your favorite NFL team consider trading a pick to Denver in exchange for quarterback Kyle Orton?
* The Miami Heat extended their recent winning streak after defeating the Charlotte Bobcats on Monday. Will they stretch this new winning streak to 15 or 18 games? We shall see!
* Former New York Jets quarterback, Brett Favre has officially been sued bye two masseuses.
* The Minnesota Vikings have officially named Leslie Frazier as their new head coach and no longer the interim.
* NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is acting and displaying his positive side toward a new CBA for the league in 2011.
* Former MLB ballplayer, Roberto Alomar is hopeful that he will be elected into the hall of fame this summer.
Games to Watch:
* San Antonio at New York Knicks (NBA) – 7:30pm eastern
* Portland at Dallas (NBA) – 8:30pm eastern
* #6 Ohio State vs. #8 Arkansas (NCAA Football) (Sugar Bowl) – 8:30pm eastern
* Detroit at Edmonton (NHL) – 9:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Apparently TCU was a little early on the coaching shower, oops!