Well despite all the snow, lets at least keep our fingers crossed lots of sunshine here in the Northeast. Anyways, it is Thursday and yes, another week is slowly coming to a close… again… so, without further ado, here is your Daily Noontime for January 13, 2011!
* It is still early, but University of Auburn quarterback Cam Newton will take his time to decide if he wants to enter the NFL Draft this April.
* More information is being revealed about the NFL and a possible lockout, which looms over the league, even as of now in January.
* Could the Seattle Seahawks leave Chicago this weekend with a victory? Stranger things have happened!
* Miami Heat forward/guard LeBron James apparently has an explanation for all of his nasty tweets against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
* The Duke Blue Devils 25-game winning streak was snapped on Wednesday by the unranked Florida State Seminoles.
* Could the former New York Yankees and Los Angles Dodgers manager, Joe Torre, be on his way to his next MLB position?
* Has the MLB even realized that their poor playoff ratings could translate into a terrible numbers in 2011 for watching baseball on television?
* Things may actually be starting to look up for the New York Rangers who apparently have a team of young hungry players that want to win.
Games to Watch:
* Philadelphia at Boston (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Vancouver at New York Rangers (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Orlando at Oklahoma City (NBA) – 8:00pm eastern
* Miami at Denver (NBA) – 10:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Antonio Cromartie is the New York Jet who is responsible for calling Tom Brady names, but why doesn’t he just focus on figuring out how many kids he has first!