Daily Noontime – January 17, 2011
Good Monday morning to everyone and welcome to yet another beautiful or should we say, awesome week? Whatever you decide to call it, welcome and here is your Daily Noontime for January 17, 2011, have a fantastic day!
* The New England Patriots were eliminated from the 2010 NFL playoffs on Sunday, as the New York Jets walked all over them at Gillette Stadium.
* New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan loves to talk, but after Sunday’s win against the Patriots, he just continued to go on and on some more.
* After what was considered a great weekend in the NFL, still, the labor agreements for a 2011 season continues to hang in the balance, but could they get a deal done before the Super Bowl?
* The Chicago Bears are on their way to another NFC Championship game, but this time it is against the Green Bay Packers.
* There has still been no official word on whether Carmelo Anthony will be headed to the New Jersey Nets this season.
* Is this report true? Did the Patriots really try to trip the New York Jets during week 2 of the NFL season?
* St. Louis Cardinals slugger Albert Pujols and his contract are becoming a big topic with the organization.
Games to Watch:
* Chicago at Memphis (NBA) – 1:00pm eastern
* Carolina at Boston (NHL) – 1:00pm eastern
* San Jose at Phoenix (NHL) – 4:00pm eastern
* Orlando at Boston (NBA) – 8:00pm eastern
* Oklahoma City at L.A. Lakers (NBA) – 10:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Head coach Rex Ryan believed the Jets would win and well, they certainly did!