Boston Bruins vs. Buffalo Sabres Pre-Game Notes
BOSTON, MA – Noontime Sports is here at the T.D. Garden for tonight’s game between the Boston Bruins and Buffalo Sabres regular season contest. The puck is scheduled to drop at 7pm eastern, but before the game begins, we thought we’d share a few facts on tonight’s game.
* Boston enters tonight’s contest with a record of (26-13-7), along with 59 total points. Buffalo owns a (20-20-5) record and has 49-total points.
* The Bruins at the T.D. Garden this season are (12-8-3) at home this season and Buffalo is (9-9-4) on the road.
* In the month of January, the Bruins are (6-2-2) with 14-points while the Sabres are (5-2-1) with 11 points.
* In the first period alone, the Bruins have scored 40 goals, while the Sabres have recorded 37.
* Marc Savard is two assists away from 500 in his NHL career. Savard has been a player in the NHL since 1997, he was drafted by the New York Rangers in 1995.
* The Bruins have won 116 games against the Sabres in their franchise history between between both squads, the Black and Gold have won 70 times in Boston, Massachusetts.