Daily Noontime – January 26, 2011
It is indeed the middle of the week, so get excited! It is Wednesday January 26, 2011 and while another storm is headed to the Northeast, why don’t you check out the headline, games to watch and an amazing video of the day!
* THIS JUST IN… Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler used the stairs after his teams NFC Conference Championship loss on Sunday evening!
* At the Australian Open, Rafael Nadal‘s run toward a Grand Slam came to an end on Wednesday.
* Did Matthew Stafford‘s teammate, Zack Follet say something wrong about his Detroit Lions teammate?
* The Boston Celtics defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday, but were able to welcome back Kendrick Perkins to the line-up.
* Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick has officially signed up with a new sponsor, which is his first since being in prison.
* New York Yankees Hank Steinbrenner has admitted that his team needs to win a World Series again.
* Apparently Los Angles Lakers forward Lamar Odom and Boston Celtics forward Shaquille O’Neal are being sued by an endorser.
Games to Watch:
* Florida at Boston (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Washington at Atlanta (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* LA Clippers at Houston (NBA) – 8:30pm eastern
* San Antonio at Utah (NBA) – 9:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
In all honesty, did Jay Cutler really get hurt against the Packers on Sunday?