Well here we go, another week has begun, are you excited? How many of you still feel too stuffed after the Super Bowl? I know we all feel like we ate way too much, but anyways, enough about food, here is our Daily Noontime for February 7, 2011, have an awesome day!
* Just in case you missed it, the Green Bay Packers beat the Pittsburgh Steelers Sunday, 31-25 and won Super Bowl XLV.
* After watching Aaron Rodgers lead the Packers to victory on Sunday, it is almost an obvious to believe that this could be the beginning of many great seasons for Green Bay.
* From watching the Super Bowl pre-game show, did Christina Aguilera mess up part of the Star Spangled Banner? It certainly seemed like she did.
* Despite being injured, Packers cornerback Charles Woodson inspired his team at halftime even though he was unable to return to the game.
* Due to the awful weather this past week in Dallas, a variety of angry fans were denied seats, but were eventually brought into the stadium to watch the game.
* It became official on Sunday, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was named the MVP of this past NFL season.
* On Sunday, the Boston Celtics watched Rajon Rondo lead his team to an important victory against the Orlando Magic, 91-80.
Games to Watch:
* Atlanta at Toronto (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* New York Rangers at Detroit (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
* Chicago at Portland (NBA) – 10:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
So many great Super Bowl commercials, but this one shows off the fact that everyone loves the NFL.