Happy Wednesday fans and of course, happy hump day! The week is motoring along, but so are we too at Noontime Sports, so why not hand your our big stories, news and video of the day. Have an awesome day everyone, be safe, happy and good!
* Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Munchak has fired his offensive coordinator Mike Heimerdinger, along with two other assistants. Certainly seems like changes are being made in Tennessee.
* Despite the awful Super Bowl halftime featuring the Black Eyed Peas, the NBA has decided to having Rihanna and Lenny Kravitz perform at the All-Star game in Los Angles.
* Blake Griffin and the Los Angles Clippers will be in New York Wednesday, but despite their record, they are certainly a team worth watching.
* The NHL is looking into various rule changes that would help prevent players from suffering concussions or remain sidelined during the regular season.
* The impact of various college freshman have improved various NCAA basketball teams, especially this season.
* CBS Sports broadcaster and former New York Giants quarterback Phil Simms has officially apologized to Desmond Howard after their small incident before the Super Bowl.
Games to Watch:
* Montreal at Boston (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Los Angles Clippers at New York (NBA) – 7:30pm eastern
* Chicago at Utah (NBA) – 9:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Jonah Hill explains to Elmo how cool it is to have a mustache, which seems rather weird.