Happy Monday to everyone, as well as a very Happy Valentines Day too! While you’re telling your lover or friend that you are indeed “madly in love,” make sure to also mention, Noontime Sports said, “Hello!” In the meantime, here is our Daily Noontime for February 14, 2011, have a fantastic day!
* The NBA is a league of talent and toughness, so on Sunday, the Celtics and Heat clashed, but this time, the men dressed in Green and White defeated LeBron James, as well as his team too, 85-82.
* Former New York Giant and Pittsburgh Steeler, Plaxico Burress wants to return to the NFL, but will he find a team that wants his “talents?”
* It has been over a week, but still there is a lot of blame on the Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones about the Super Bowl seats.
* Could the MLB watch FOX change their Saturday afternoon coverage to “prime time games?” Could happen!
* Former NHL great, Mario Lemieux lashed out rather hard at the league over a matter pertaining toward the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Islanders.
Games to Watch:
* Denver at Houston (NBA) – 8:30pm eastern
* Calgary at Colorado (NHL) – 10:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Mark Jackson: “Welcome to the blooper reel, you Big Baby!”