Daily Noontime – February 18, 2011
Alright, it is indeed Friday and welcome to another weekend in 2011! Today, we have an awesome Daily Noontime, except, all of them are amazing and cool. Anyways, here is the Daily Noontime for Friday February 18, 2011, have a fantastic weekend everyone!
* Give some props to Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose, who scored a career high 42-points and helped his team beat the San Antonio Spurs, 109-99.
* Sadly, according to reports, Indiana Pacers former guard Reggie Miller was not declared a finalist for the NBA Hall of Fame class of 2011.
* The NFL is two weeks away from a potential lockout, but Thursday’s news it seems that the players union has agreed to a mediation.
* It seems that Texas Rangers new pitcher Brandon Webb wants to be a starter in the rotation once April comes, but will that happen?
* The Detroit Tigers shouldn’t be too pleased by Miguel Cabrera‘s recent actions, as the slugger was arrested for a DUI.
* An Alabama fan was arrested Auburn police for mischief. That is correct, first degree “mischief.”
Games to Watch:
* New York Rangers at New Jersey (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Boston at Ottawa (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
* Philadelphia at Carolina (NHL) – 8:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Get excited for the NBA All-Star weekend and Blake Griffin‘s dunks.