Good morning to everyone and welcome to the Daily Noontime for Tuesday March 1, 2011! Yes, it is indeed March, which means spring is upon us, so while you wait for the warm weather, here is your headlines, news and video of the day.
* The Boston Celtics and Miami Heat are interested in a few “buy-outs,” but on in particular is Troy Murphy.
*Time is running out with the NFL and their new CBA agreement, but the question now is can they reach a settlement between now and March 4?
* How good is Kansas State’s men’s basketball team? Possibly, too good. On Monday, Kansas State upset #5 Texas, 75-70.
Games to Watch:
* New York Knicks at Orlando (NBA) – 7:00pm eastern
* Dallas at Philadelphia (NBA) – 7:00pm eastern
* Buffalo at New York Rangers (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Montreal at Atlanta (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Please tell me you love watching players knock down a half court shot?