* The NFL extended its CBA and Lockout talks for an additional 24-hours, but really, is this going to change anything?
* While the NFL and NFLPA figure out if there will indeed a be a season in 2011, various teams are locking up players. The San Diego Chargers officially have signed former Indianapolis Colts safety, Bob Sanders.
* According to Sacramento’s mayor, seems like the Kings will be “likely” moving.
* When first or third base coaches attempt to assist their team on the base path, it may not be a bad thing to watch the game, so they don’t get hit in the head or face.
* It was quite an exciting one in Florida Thursday, as the Orlando Magic rallied to beat the Miami Heat, 99-96.
Games to Watch:
* Chicago at Orlando (NBA) – 7:00pm eastern
* Oklahoma City at Atlanta (NBA) – 7:30pm eastern
* Miami at San Antonio (NBA) – 9:30pm eastern
* Dallas at Anaheim (NHL) – 10:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
President Barack Obama tells the Union that he will not get involved with the NFL CBA talks!
The Noontime Sports Way Too Early New England NCAA Division III Football Top 20 Poll.
The Hockey East Association announced a new postseason tournament format that will include every team…
Chris Hogan made his professional lacrosse debut on Saturday with the Cannons Lacrosse Club of…
The Cannons Lacrosse Club suffered a heartbreaking defeat in overtime to the Whipsnakes Lacrosse Club…
Trevor Haas joined the Noontime Sports Podcast to discuss BC-Alabama football in 2031 and 2034,…