Daily Noontime – March 7, 2011
Happy Monday to everyone and welcome into yet another Daily Noontime for March 7, 2011. Here are your days news, headlines and as always, video of the day!
* The Miami Heat players and possibly coaches were dropping a lot of tears, as they lost their fourth straight in a row on Sunday to Chicago. Time to panic?
* The Sacramento Kings are really confident that moving to Anaheim would be the right decision on their part.
* This was not a good sign, as the New Orleans Hornets watched their star point guard, Chris Paul suffer a serious head injury on Sunday against Cleveland.
* The Philadelphia Flyers maybe atop the Eastern Conference standings, but against the New York Rangers, they looked awful, but have now allowed Boston and Buffalo to within striking distance of first place.
* The one and only Andy Roddick is at it again, but now has helped the U.S. get past Chile in the Davis Cup.
* Oh the NFL, a league that has turned into the millionaires vs. billionaires, so what exactly will happen when the two sides meet this week?
* Make sure you get your hands on “MLB 2k11,” so you too can watch San Francisco Giants pitcher Brian Wilson‘s pitch toward pitching a complete game.
Games to Watch:
* Portland at Oregon (NBA) – 7:00pm eastern
* Washington at Tampa Bay (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Utah at New York Knicks (NBA) – 7:30pm eastern
* New Orleans at Chicago (NBA) – 8:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Remember when the brand new Miami Heat members started talking about NBA championships?