Daily Noontime – March 16, 2011
Happy hump day to everyone and welcome into yet another Daily Noontime for March 16, 2011. So, yet again, no need for any more rambling, here are today’s story’s and important things to know, but of course, enjoy!
* It certainly seems wrong if the top college recruits and draft picks don’t attend the NFL Draft. Also, according to one New York Post writer, they’d get to miss the opportunity that Eli Manning had experienced.
* While the NFL Lockout continues the commissioner Roger Goodell hopes that owners and players can continue to talk toward getting a new deal done before September.
* How good are the Washington Capitals? Apparently … too good! The Capitals extended their streak to nine wins in a row.
* Facebook fans should get excited, as the MLB will be streaming various games, so get excited users.
* Head injuries have been a major issue with the NHL, as well as other sports too, but what is the league planning to do with this issue?
Games to Watch:
* Denver at Atlanta (NBA) – 7:00pm eastern
* Washington at Detroit (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
* Oklahoma City at Miami (NBA) – 8:00pm eastern
* Dallas at Golden State (NBA) – 10:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Nothing wrong with watching NBA players do their own interpretive dances after scoring an easy basket, right?