Top of the morning to everyone and Happy St. Patrick’s Day! We’re all Irish today, so enjoy and if you find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, make sure to bring it our way! In the meantime, here is your Daily Noontime for March 17, 2011.
* President Barack Obama has indeed filled out yet another March Madness bracket, but this year, he is picking Kansas to win the entire tournament. Should we consider him correct?
* It is rather unlikely that a high school basketball team across the country would win a game against a college basketball team, but according to a report, here are 10 teams that could at least win the opening round game.
* It seemed as if the Washington Capitals were going to reach a winning streak of 10-games, but sadly, their winning streak ended on Wednesday against the Detroit Red Wings.
* It is possible that the NBA may see another team with the name, “Royals,” again. If the Sacramento Kings move to Anaheim, they’d be the Royals.
* Apparently Chad Ochocinco is trying out with the Kansas City MLS team, which he is allowed to do, especially since there is no NFL CBA.
Games to Watch:
* Philadelphia at Atlanta (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Memphis at New York (NBA) – 7:30pm eastern
* Chicago at Dallas (NHL) – 8:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
It’s that time again… MARCH MADNESS!