Daily Noontime – March 22, 2011
Top of the morning and welcome to yet another Tuesday in 2011, too many, right? Anyways, here is the Daily Noontime for March 22, 2011, have a fantastic day!
* Former New York Giants linebacker, Lawrence Taylor sexual law suit should come to an end today, but who exactly knows?
* According to a New York Daily News report, owners are not interested in “settlement talks” by DeMaurice Smith, but want a collective bargaining agreement.
* It has been quite a long season for the Los Angles Lakers, but an even longer one for Kobe Bryant who technically dealing with some “pain.”
* The Dallas Cowboys and Tony Romo are still planning to work out together, so if there is a NFL season, he will be ready to deliver a winning a season.
* Where would NHL fans put the hard hits by Matt Cooke? Would they compare it to the tough hits of former Pittsburgh Penguins great, Mario Lemieux?
* The MLB may not be known for the smartest players, but apparently Chipper Jones has his own theories on what happened to President John F. Kennedy in Texas.
Games to Watch:
* New Jersey at Boston (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Buffalo at Montreal (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
* Washington at Philadelphia (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
* Chicago at Atlanta (NBA) – 8:00pm eastern
* Phoenix at Los Angles Lakers (NBA) – 10:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Nothing gets the crowd riled up when a mascot makes a half court shot, right?