It is indeed “hump” day, which means we have approached the middle of the week, but at Noontime Sports, we are always working, so let’s end this conversation and hand you the Daily Noontime for March 23, 2011, have a fantastic day!
* Kobe Bryant led the Los Angles Lakers with 42 points, as well as helped his squad get past the Phoenix Suns in overtime, 139-137.
* The NFL made some changes to their rulebook on Tuesday, but was it smart to have kick-offs at the 35-yard line? We’ll see!
* NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has made it clear, “No Replacement Players,” which means Keanu Reeves won’t be allowed to play in September.
* While other leagues, such as the NFL and NHL continue to focus on concussions, the MLB has finally caught on and will want to make sure their players remain healthy too throughout the regular season.
* While Matt Cooke remains suspended for the rest of the season, one particular team, which is the Minnesota Wild seems rather happy about the particular move by the NHL.
* The Dallas Cowboys won’t be happy to hear that their up and coming wide receiver Dez Bryant was ejected from a mall on Saturday.
Games to Watch:
* Atlanta at Philadelphia (NBA) – 7:00pm eastern
* Vancouver at Detroit (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
* Memphis at Boston (NBA) – 7:30pm eastern
* Orlando at New York Knicks (NBA) – 8:00pm eastern
* Calgary at San Jose (NHL) – 10:00pm eastern
* San Antonio at Denver (NBA) – 10:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Yes, Blake Griffin is a beast, but also, commits fouls.