Daily Noontime – March 28, 2011
Hello, Good morning, afternoon or evening and yes, we are slowly wrapping up the month of March, but for all of those who are still experiencing the cold and nasty weather in New England, we’re indeed sorry, but want to at least deliver today’s Daily Noontime, so enjoy!
* The Boston Bruins earned an important win on Sunday against the Philadelphia Flyers, as well as clinched the playoffs for the fourth straight season.
* Brandon Knight was possibly the reason for why the Wildcats beat the Tar Heels on Sunday.
* The Virginia Commonwealth Rams have been quite impressive and now, they’re one win away from their first ever NCAA Division I Men’s basketball championship.
* Chad Ochocinco will apparently not be playing soccer this season despite playing in a reserved game on Monday.
* Baseball and MLB fans are counting down the days, as the season begins this week, but do you know when your favorite team will be playing?
Games to Watch:
* Boston at Indiana (NBA) – 7:00pm eastern
* Orlando at New York Knicks (NBA) – 7:30pm eastern
* Chicago at Detroit (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
* Portland at San Antonio (NBA) – 8:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
While the VCU Rams have yet to win anything important, they were greeted by fans upon arriving back to campus.