Daily Noontime – March 30, 2011
Happy Hump Day to everyone! It is the second to last day of March, so enjoy, but also, make sure to check out today’s headlines and news!
* Tampa Bay Rays Evan Longoria is not a happy man these days, due to the fact that his AK-47 assault rifle was stolen.
* News has been released about the former NBA star and current ESPN analyst, Jalen Rose who was arrested earlier this month for drunk driving.
* Apparently it is “dead wrong” to swing at [3-0 pitch], especially when your team is winning a spring training game.
* They may not be headed to the NBA playoffs, but finally, the Cleveland Cavaliers beat LeBron James on Tuesday.
* The NFL lockout continues to cause drama everyday, but now, it is between the players and team representatives who aren’t getting along. Quite strange, right?
* Mark Recchi admitted after the Bruins beat the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday that if Boston wins the Stanley Cup, he’ll call it quits.
* Yet again, the New York Mets could start another season without outfielder Jason Bay. Bet they wish they had never traded for him, right?
Games to Watch:
* Orlando at Atlanta (NBA) – 7:00pm eastern
* New York Rangers at Buffalo (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* New Jersey at New York (NBA) – 7:30pm eastern
* Portland at New Orleans (NBA) – 8:00pm eastern
* Anaheim at Calgary (NHL) – 9:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
And yet again, Paul Pierce tossed his gum at a Pacers game. Doesn’t this always happen?