It’s certainly hard to believe, but here we are, the last day of March in 2011, wow! Well, while we relish the fact that one-third of the year is over, here is the Daily Noontime for March 31, 2011, have a fantastic day!
* With the MLB season beginning on Thursday, a bold prediction has been released that this year, stadiums will sell roughly 22.5 million hot dogs.
* The NFL continues to remain in a lockout and while the NBA is right behind them, MLB commissioner Bud Selig sure hopes his league won’t follow that same path.
* Buffalo Sabres rookie goaltender Jhonas Enroth may have filled the big shoes of Ryan Miller on Wednesday, but he did everything he could against the New York Rangers to help his team earn an important, 1-0 victory.
* Raper and part owner of the New Jersey Nets, Jay-Z is now under investigation with the NBA, which doesn’t sound good.
* With the lockout occurring and things still not going according to plan, it just seems that there is little sympathy for the NFL.
Games to Watch:
* Toronto at Boston (NHL) – 7:00pm eastern
* Pittsburgh at Tampa Bay (NHL) – 7:30pm eastern
* Boston at San Antonio (NBA) – 8:00pm eastern
* Dallas at San Jose (NHL) – 10:30pm eastern
* Dallas at Los Angles Lakers (NBA) – 10:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Nothing wrong when a young child scores on a professional soccer player, right?