Happy Friday to everyone and welcome to yet another 2011 weekend, let’s have fun! In the meantime, here is today’s Daily Noontime, so enjoy!
* New York Giants general manager Jerry Reese apparently is copying other league owners or executives for the upcoming NFL Draft.
* Despite his team not playing in the NBA playoffs, Yao Ming has officially decided he doesn’t want to leave the Houston Rockets.
* Apparently the defending NHL Stanley Cup champions won’t go away without a fight, as the Chicago Blackhawks won Game 5 against the Vancouver Canucks, 5-0.
* Miami’s Dwyane Wade was on fire on Thursday, as the Heat beat the Philadelphia 76ers for a third time in the postseason.
* It seems that every sport or team in Los Angles, California is somewhat a “joke.” Do you agree? Yes or No?
* Could David Stern institute instant replay to help with the officiating in the NBA? Could be a good thing, right?
Games to Watch:
* Los Angles Dodgers at Chicago Cubs (MLB) – 2:20pm eastern
* Boston at New York Knicks (NBA Playoffs) – 7:00pm eastern
* Tampa Bay at Toronto (MLB) – 7:07pm eastern
* Buffalo at Philadelphia (NHL Playoffs) – 7:30pm eastern
* Orlando at Atlanta (NBA Playoffs) – 8:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Nothing like a little humor and basketball. This young man certainly needs to work on his shot, right?