Happy Tuesday to everyone and welcome to yet another Daily Noontime in April! Despite the awful weather across America, let’s brighten the mood with today’s headlines and news, so enjoy!
* US District Court Judge Susan Richard Nelson lifted the NFL lockout and ruled in favor of the players, but what exactly will the owners do next? Will there actually be a season?
* It was yet another exciting chapter of Dallas-Portland series, but in the end, the Mavericks earned their third win of the series, but can they win Game 6 on Thursday and officially end the series against the Trail Blazers?
* Could the Memphis Grizzlies upset the number one seed in the Western Conference? Could happen, especially since they lead the series, 3-1.
* Boston Bruins defenseman Zdeno Chara was nominated as a Norris Trophy Finalist Tuesday. Chara last won the trophy in ’09.
* The Ohio State University football team is in more trouble with the NCAA, but exactly, why? Here is the answer!
* Philadelphia Eagles quarter Michael Vick has called out the Android company, so that they can get rid of their dog fighting application for smart phones.
Games to Watch:
* Boston at Montreal (NHL Playoffs) – 7:00pm eastern
* Buffalo at Philadelphia (NHL Playoffs) – 7:30pm eastern
* Atlanta at Orlando (NBA Playoffs) – 7:30pm eastern
* Indiana at Chicago Bulls (NBA Playoffs) – 8:00pm eastern
* Chicago Blackhawks at Vancouver (NHL Playoffs) – 10:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Anyone have some thoughts on the Memphis Grizzlies PA Announcer? He seems a little too wild, but hey, what do we know!