Happy Wednesday to everyone and welcome to the one and only Daily Noontime! It should be yet another awesome and exciting day, so sit back, relax and enjoy today’s headlines and news!
* It’s official, MLB has seen their first “no-no” of the year, as Minnesota Twins pitcher Francisco Liriano silenced the Chicago White Sox, 1-0 on Tuesday.
* Is it possible to say that the Miami Heat won’t be stopped? The Heat beat the Boston Celtics in Game 2 of their semi-final series on Tuesday.
* The Tampa Bay Lightning are making it look too easy, as they now lead the Washington Capitals, 3-0 in their Eastern Conference semi-final series.
* Apparently sources are reporting that the NFL will return to court and ask for the lockout to be “upheld!“
* Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose becomes the youngest player to receive the NBA’s MVP award.
* Apparently Drew Brees texted Reggie Bush telling him that the New Orleans Saints want him on the team.
Games to Watch:
* Philadelphia at Boston (NHL Playoffs) – 7:00pm eastern
* Washington at Tampa Bay (NHL Playoffs) – 7:00pm eastern
* San Jose at Detroit (NHL Playoffs) – 8:00pm eastern
* Atlanta at Chicago Bulls (NBA Playoffs) – 8:00pm eastern
* Dallas at Los Angles Lakers (NBA Playoffs) – 10:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Nothing like a “no-hitter” in baseball!