It’s officially Thursday, which means the weekend is upon us, but in the meantime, allow us to hand out today’s news, headlines and of course, video of the day!
* The NFL Lockout continues, but incase you don’t exactly know what’s been going on the past few months, check out this quality breakdown.
* Yes, the New Orleans Hornets have been eliminated from the postseason, but going forward the team is going to make sure to build around their centerpiece, Chris Paul.
* Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward was “cuffed at gunpoint” because he and a friend stole a car.
* The Tampa Bay Lightning needed only four games, as they officially swept the Washington Capitals on Wednesday.
Games to Watch:
* San Francisco at New York Mets (MLB) – 1:10pm eastern
* Los Angles of Anaheim Angels at Boston (MLB) -1:35pm eastern
* Washington at Philadelphia (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Vancouver at Nashville (NHL Playoffs) – 8:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
You should never do this, but watching some intoxicated fool run on the field at Fenway Park is always enjoyable!