Good day to everyone and welcome to the Daily Noontime. We’re kicking off a brand new week with some important headlines, stories and news, so sit back, relax and enjoy!
* Sunday’s Game 4 between the Dallas Mavericks and Los Angles Lakers may have indeed been Phil Jackson‘s final game as a coach in the NBA.
* Besides being swept by the Mavericks in four games, Kobe Bryant and his teammates are certainly unhappy.
* According to sources, Brett Favre has officially found a new career other than football, but seriously, will it last? We’ll see!
* Atlanta took care of business on Sunday, as the Hawks tied their series with the Chicago Bulls.
* There have been a number of NHL players who have suffered concussions this past season, which leaves one to wonder, is the league ignoring this series issue?
* Apparently Frank McCourt could lose his Los Angles Dodgers, but technically will still be considered the landlord.
Games to Watch:
* Miami at Boston (NBA Playoffs) – 7:00pm eastern
* Los Angles Dodgers at Pittsburgh (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Minnesota vs. Boston (MLB) – 7:10pm eastern
* Vancouver at Nashville (NHL Playoffs) – 8:00pm eastern
* Oklahoma City at Memphis (NBA Playoffs) – 9:30pm eastern
Video of the Day:
When you are losing by roughly 30-points, it’s not necessary to foul your opponent in the paint.