It’s officially Wednesday, “hump day,” so hang in there everyone because another weekend is right around the corner! Yet, in the meantime, here is today’s headlines and news, so enjoy!
* Tuesday was an amazing day for Boston Bruins rookie forward Tyler Seguin, who recorded two goals and assists against the Tampa Bay Lightning.
* The Dallas Mavericks and Oklahoma City Thunder played Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals on Tuesday and yes, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 48-points.
* Some good news occurred for the New York Yankees, as they finally ended their six-game losing streak and beat the Tampa Bay Rays.
* While the NFL remains locked out, Dallas Cowboys linebacker Keith Brooking believes things will get sorted out and no games will be missed.
* The Boston Red Sox didn’t play Tuesday due to rain, but they did do something, which was sent Dice-K to the DL.
* Good news for Cleveland Cavaliers fans, they’ll be picking first in the 2011 NBA Draft in June. Heck, I bet this makes up for LeBron James leaving, right?
Games to Watch:
* Colorado at Philadelphia (MLB) – 7:00pm eastern
* New York Yankees at Baltimore (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Texas at Kansas City (MLB) – 8:10pm eastern
* Miami at Chicago (NBA Playoffs) – 8:30pm eastern
* San Jose at Vancouver (NHL Playoffs) – 9:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Nothing like the “hidden ball” trick, especially in a NCAA playoff game against University of North Carolina.