Daily Noontime – May 19, 2011
Happy Thursday everyone and welcome to the Daily Noontime! It’s going to be a great day, so sit back, relax and enjoy today’s headlines and news, as well as an awesome video!
* Apparently, some NBA journalists aren’t the biggest supporters of David Kahn, who is the GM of the Minnesota Timberwolves.
* Well, LeBron James should be somewhat of a happy person these days, as he and the Miami Heat beat the Chicago Bulls in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals on Wednesday.
* Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is not happy about the NFL Lockout, as he was quoted for saying, “I didn’t spend 1.2 billion to build a stadium and not have the Cowboys play football in it this year.”
* According to sources, Jamie McCourt, the former wife of Frank McCourt, is going to “demand” that the Los Angles Dodgers be sold, but to who?
* The Vancouver Canucks are now two games away from the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, as they won again on Wednesday against the San Jose Shark.
* Bryce Harper, who has certainly become a baseball name to know, will remain in Singe-A for the rest of the season and won’t be called up to the Major Leagues.
Games to Watch:
* Washington at New York Mets (MLB) – 1:10pm eastern
* New York Yankees at Baltimore (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Detroit at Boston (MLB) – 7:10pm eastern
* Boston at Tampa Bay (NHL Playoffs) – 8:00pm eastern
* Oklahoma City at Dallas (NBA Playoffs) – 9:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Not sure broadcasters should laugh at fans, right?