Daily Noontime – May 23, 2011
Top of the morning to everyone and welcome to a brand new week of the Daily Noontime! Here is today’s headlines and news, so enjoy!
* Game 3 between the Bulls and Heat was yet another exciting one, but in the end, Miami beat Chicago. Also, Chris Bosh exploded for 30-points.
* The Vancouver Canucks are indeed one game away from the Stanley Cup Finals, but Sunday’s game also featured a highlight reel flip on the ice from Keith Ballard.
* With no NFL rules or statements in place, players are constantly getting in trouble due to the current lockout, which certainly troubles Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis.
* Steve Nash has helped support his Phoenix Sun’s general manager Rick Welts through a human rights video that is airing in New York these days.
*It was an exciting evening at Fenway Park on Sunday, as Tim Wakefield earned his first official win of the 2011 season.
Games to Watch:
* Boston at Cleveland (MLB) – 7:00pm eastern
* Tampa Bay at Boston (NHL Playoffs) – 8:00pm eastern
* Seattle at Minnesota (MLB) – 8:10pm eastern
* Dallas at Oklahoma City (NBA Playoffs) – 9:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
Some Maryland fans were a tad bit excited after their Men’s Lacrosse team beat Syracuse, 6-5 in OT!