Daily Noontime – May 25, 2011
Happy “Hump Day” everyone and welcome to yet another Daily Noontime! Here is today’s headlines and news, so enjoy and as always, be good!
* The Miami Heat appeared unstoppable against the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday, as they won Game 4, 101-93 in OT.
* Yes, the Minnesota Vikings are in the news and it isn’t because of Brett Favre, but instead, their brand new stadium. Although, could they be relocating to another city? Could happen!
* We officially have a winner from the NHL Western Conference and it is the Vancouver Canucks. They’ll face either the Boston Bruins or Tampa Bay Lightning in the Stanley Cup.
* With a 3-1 series lead against the Chicago Bulls, some wonder if the Miami Heat are destined to win the NBA Finals, which could happen.
* Finally, the Boston Red Sox earned an important win against the Cleveland Indians at Jacobs Field on Tuesday.
Games to Watch:
* Boston at Cleveland (MLB) – 12:05pm eastern
* Atlanta at Pittsburgh (MLB) – 12:35pm eastern
* Cincinnati at Philadelphia (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Boston at Tampa Bay (NHL Playoffs) – 8:00pm eastern
* Oklahoma City at Dallas (NBA Playoffs) – 9:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
The NHL Playoffs are slowly winding down and with just three teams remaining, Noontime Sports needs to get our readers, PUMPED UP!