Daily Noontime – May 26, 2011
It’s Thursday, which means the weekend is upon us! Happy Thursday to everyone and welcome to yet another Daily Noontime!
* The Tampa Bay Lightning took care of business on Wednesday, as they scored multiple times on the power play to beat Boston and force a Game 7 at the TD Garden on Friday.
* It took just five games, but the Dallas Mavericks beat the Oklahoma City Thunder and will advance to the NBA Finals to face Chicago or Miami.
* The Red Sox scored seven runs during the first inning and then went onto beat the Indians on Wednesday, 14-2.
* According to New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees, his team’s workouts are important.
* The MLB has some tough catchers, but now the questions remains, should they not block the plate when the opposing teams attempts to score runs?
Games to Watch:
* Kansas City at Baltimore (MLB) – 12:3pm eastern
* Boston at Detroit (MLB) – 1:05pm eastern
* New York Mets at Chicago Cubs (MLB) – 2:20pm eastern
* Florida at San Francisco (MLB) – 3:45pm eastern
Video of the Day:
It’s always embarrassing when you score a goal on your own goalie!