Happy Tuesday to everyone and welcome to back to yet another work week! Hopefully you had a wonderful LONG weekend, so allow us, Noontime Sports, to kick-off your final day of May with news and headlines!
* It’s official, Ohio State Buckeyes football coach Jim Tressel has left the building and yes, the alumni have something to say.
* According to Phoenix Suns guard Steve Nash, he believes that all NBA players would accept gay teammates.
* Despite the ongoing NFL Lockout, season ticket sales for all 32 teams is “ahead of last year’s season ticket pace.”
* Here’s an interesting article in regards to “violence” in the MLB press box, which is definitely something fans never thinks of when going to a game, right?
* Besides Coach Tressel, Buckeyes quarterback Terrelle Pryor is now being investigated by the college and NCAA.
* It’s easy to hate LeBron James, especially after his “Decision” last July, but here’s someone who has a thought on why NBA fans should cheer him on in the NBA Finals.
Games to Watch:
* Texas at Tampa Bay (MLB) – 6:40pm eastern
* Philadelphia at Washington (MLB) – 7:05pm eastern
* Chicago White Sox at Boston (MLB) – 7:10pm eastern
* Dallas at Miami (NBA Finals) – 9:00pm eastern
Video of the Day:
The NHL Stanley Cup Finals is one day away, so let’s get you excited for Bruins-Canucks series!